Request An Appointment
Trudys is Open! Hours and fees, subject to change.
Trudys Brides is by appointment only. Some Walk-ins welcome, depending on availability.
Current hours are Monday - Thursday 12-8, Friday 12-5, Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10:30-5.
No appointments needed for Mothers, Prom, Bridesmaids or all other Special Occasions.
We are following all guidelines and taking safety precautions to keep our customers and employees safe. Call to schedule an appointment or send us your request online. For online appointment requests, please expect a call back to confirm time and day of appointment.
Bridal weekday appointments are $20 and Bridal weekend appointments are $45
Please call us directly for same or next day appointment availability.
We look forward to continuing our 48 years of serving our valued customers.
Thank you for your continued support of our local family business. - Trudys
- During the peak bridal season for wedding dress appointments ( January thru April ) our weekend appointments are usually booked 2 weeks in advance. However, if you require an immediate appointment, please consider mid-week times which may be more available.
- Please understand that completing this form is simply a request for an appointment and does NOT represent confirmation. Once your request is received, we will check our availability and will call you back within 48 hours to confirm. All appointments need to be verbally confirmed. You must be "confirmed" to have a valid bridal appointment at Trudys Brides.
- As of January 1st 2019, weekend appointments are charged a $45 fee and weekday appointments are $20. No charge for our entire special occasion store on the second level. No call and no-show will forfeit their appointment fee.
- If after 2 business days you have not been notified, please call the store directly to confirm availability.
- For next day, same day and if you prefer to make an appointment immediately, please call 408-377-1987.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your exclusive appointment has been verbally scheduled and confirmed by phone, please give us a minimum 48 hours notice before your appointment to cancel or to receive a refund of the appointment fee. Must reschedule 48 hours prior to appointment for weekend appointment fee to be reapplied.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bridal gown appointments are typically 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
• Keep an open mind when trying on dresses. With the help of our experienced consultants, brides are often surprised to find "The Dress" is one they hadn't originally considered.
• Choose your advisers wisely: Who in your life do you truly trust? Who puts you at ease and makes you feel good about yourself? This could be your best friend, a sibling or your parents. The important thing is that you feel supported throughout your bridal experience.
• Although you may have never shopped for a wedding dress before, you have been dressing yourself for years! Think about your personality and everyday style that already fits and flatters you. Consider your overall shape, neckline and fabrics. These can be good reference points when you start shopping.
• Many brides have weight or fitness goals they want to achieve before shopping for a wedding dress. It's understandable, but don't put so much pressure on yourself that you run out of time to order a gown. Shop and select a size that looks good on you now, alterations will make it a perfect fit before your wedding day.