TRUDYS 10th Annual Outdoor Wedding Faire and Fashion Show is on Sunday, October 7, 2018, and we’re looking for real brides and homecoming and prom girls to model in the fashion show.
If you’re a TRUDYS bride or special occasions dress customer and would like to walk the runway in this year’s event please read the requirements below.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- You’re either a past or present TRUDYS bride, or a customer of our special occasions department.
- You have an energetic, bubbly personality and love to smile and be photographed!
- You’re 5’6” or taller. (The bridal gowns are made to fit models 5’9” and we are unable to alter them for the show.)
- You are available on Sunday, October 7th from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and able to come in to the store for a gown/dress fitting on a separate day prior to the day of the fashion show.
WHAT YOU’LL GET…
- A backstage, behind-the-scenes look at what we do at TRUDYS.
- Professional hair and makeup will be provided.
- A Special Gift Certificate from TRUDYS, good for bridal gowns, special occasion dresses and accessories.
- Your “15 minutes of fame” on our runway where your fiancé, family and friends can see you shine!
- A chance to be featured in our promotional videos, photos and social media channels.*
HOW TO SUBMIT
Send an email to TrudysEvents@gmail.com with subject line “TRUDYS Fashion Show Model Submission” and include the following:
- Your contact info (name and phone number)
- Your height (must be 5’6” or taller), dress size and/or measurements
- Two or three photos of you in your wedding dress or other dress; or if you have an Instagram account that includes photos of you in your wedding dress and/or other dresses, then please send the link to your Instagram account.
- Share with us a little bit about your special day (wedding day, prom, homecoming or other special occasion). It doesn’t need to be long, just one or two sentences.
*In order to participate, you must sign a model release form giving us permission to photograph you and use the photos and videos of you in our marketing and on our social media channels.
Please note that we receive a large volume of submissions and not everyone is selected. We’re looking for 20 models. If we are interested, we will contact you by email and/or phone. If you don’t hear from us, it simply means we have enough models for this fashion show. We have different fashion events throughout the year, so if you’re not selected for this one, please submit again the next time we do a “call for models.” Thank you.